Sunday, February 8, 2015

Conceptual Dribbles

Our artists are working on some conceptual ideas for the visual style of the game, what do you think?


From Ashley Love:

From Bryan Sorensen:




Notes from the Artist:

I originally made some drawings in Photoshop and then just colored them in using different brushes, The knight is done using an airbrush brush. The three asparagus on the far right are all the original drawings but colored with different brushes. I used colored pencils, chalk and airbrush brushes to create the different looks.

I then decided to use filters and try and see what I could come up with, so the rest of the images are filtered images of my original drawings. I just played around a lot to see how it would turn out, and then choose my favorites to add to the layouts.

I ended up really liking one design on the Knight layout and made a section just for different ideas using that design.

All in all I really like some of the ideas, so we will have to see what the team thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment